Have questions? We’re here to help!
What is the weight and size of Nuada glove?
- Dimensions without fabrics: 87.5x105x185.6mm (LxDxH)
- Weight: 270g
How long will the battery last during use? How do I recharge it?
It depends on your usage. With an intensive use, you might need to recharge it at night. Otherwise, it may last a few days. Please, follow the battery indicator on the smartwatch.
How long can the product be used between two charges?
One day expected autonomy after full charge on typical use.
When will the Industry version be available?
- For now, we are selling for the healthcare market only.
- Industry version will be available later.
Is the Nuada Glove waterproof?
- Nuada Glove is water resistant. The textile component is completely harmless by water and the bracelet and smartwatch are water resistant during normal usages, such as rain and occasional drops of water.
- Therefore, you can wash the textile component as you would a normal glove, but the bracelet and smartwatch require some care, since they have electromechanical components that are damaged if they get contact with water.
What if I damage it?
Depends on the cause of damage and when did you acquire it. Please contact your distributor or contact us at (email@example.com).
How do I know if it does work for me?
- Our medical team will be available for any information and/or assistance that you may require. They will be available to answer all your questions/concerns about NUADA’s product, it’s use and applications.
- If you are in doubt whether NUADA will meet your specific needs, we ask you to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can assess your case and provide a solution.
Does NUADA have a warranty policy?
- Our Warranty Policy covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months since the delivery date. The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- This Warranty Policy shall be globally applicable and enforced in all countries. In the event that any terms of this Warranty Policy conflict with local laws, local laws shall prevail.
Are the gloves sold individually or as pairs?
- NUADA is sold by unit and the price shown is for one piece (right or left hand). If you wish to purchase a pair (for right and left hand), you must select 2 units and inform us which size of the hand you wish.
- In addition, you will be asked about your hand measurements.
How can NUADA help to lift heavy items and how effective is the glove in helping with fine motor tasks?
- NUADA will be effective in fine motor tasks, as there is no limitation in the precision of the finger motion. It allows users to hold objects with their hands relaxed, which is great for lack of strength cases. The more time the user is holding the object, the greater the value our system provides. Due to this characteristic, the value is lower when the use case is very quick, such as operating a keyboard, for example.
- Please watch full demonstrations of the Nuada Glove in our Home Page.
I have virtually no movement in my hand or wrist. How much movement would be needed to activate the glove?
- Our system can still be used with low movement. However, this requires further analysis of the problem, and more details about how the device can be used may need to be shared.
- Our medical team will be available for any information and/or assistance that you require.
- If you are in doubt whether NUADA will meet your specific needs, we ask you to contact us via email (email@example.com) so that we can assess your case and provide the best solution.
I would like to be able to trial use of the glove before committing to purchase. How do I go about doing this?
- We are creating partnerships with a healthcare entities. Check if we have a representative near you here. You could try the Nuada glove in their facilities.
- Feel free to put us in contact with your preferred healthcare institution.